- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Handling all Import & Export Operations process as per company Standard operation procedures (SOPs).
- Coordinate between the clients, customs clearance department & trucking department to ensure receiving containers/shipment in the right time at port supported with the required documents.
- Respond to customers inquiries regarding prices and types of services & how to provide an integrated logistic & freight forwarding services in coordination with the pricing desk.
- Receive clients’ approvals on the services and coordinate with them in case of delay in receiving a booking confirmation.
- Open a file for each client operation and maintain needed documents in it.
- Prepare the shipping declaration with the client’s data and present it to the shipping line or its agency.
- Withdraw the shipping order from shipping line or its agencies in order to start executing the freight forward / logistic service.
- Ensure fulfilling the clients’ operation file with the required documents before closing the operation file.
- Coordinate with the customs clearance department to ensure executing the export forwarding operation as it should be, and act as the link between the customs clearance and the clients to request, provide, and submit the required documents.
- Collect the required customs clearance documents & forward it to the client.
3 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
Logistics and freight forwarding company, our journey started in 2001. Unitrans Global Logistics has been serving more than 750 customers in 125 countries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Unitrans Global Logistics "UTGL"
To be and be recognized the most trustworthy logistics provider & freight partner for key...