- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for selling products, merchandise, and services in our showrooms , such as ceramics tiles, porcelain tiles, sanitary ware.
- Sell specific products and services to consumers.
- Demonstrate products and show consumers how to maximize their features.
- Explain different customization features.
- Discuss warranties and replacement parts.
- Process orders in person and over the phone.
- Check inventory to ensure product is in stock.
- Conduct outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and to sell products and services.
- Collect and research information needed to identify and resolve problematic situations.
- Ensure pricing is correct.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
In the early 1980’s Egyptian Entrepreneur Mohamed Abou el Enein’s ambition was to produce world-class tiles in Egypt. In spite of overwhelming challenges he launched the Cleopatra Group with its flagship company, Ceramica Cleopatra in 1983. CCG soon became a world leader in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ceramica Cleopatra