- Experience Needed:
- 13 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Review technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, or topographical maps, and Bill of Quantity to ensure that the installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Engage with consultants and Tendering team when necessary to resolve unsettled technical conflicts, such as differences in quantities, material specifications, or standards.
- Supervise Technical Office Engineers, and assign projects based on experience and/or relevance to their experience (e.g. residential, mall, etc.).
- Write, document, and archive technical materials, such as equipment manuals, appendices, or operating and maintenance instructions to be shared with customer at the project closing phase.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering or design software or equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Direct or coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, or testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, or installation standards or specifications.
- Split electrical and mechanical components and details and quantify needed resources during the planning phase, and prepare specifications for purchase of materials or equipment.
- Estimate labor, material, or construction costs for budget review purposes.
- Supervise or train project team members as necessary to raise technical knowledge & awareness.
- Oversee project implementation efforts to assure projects are completed on time and within budget, and coordinate with civil engineering team to ensure smooth implementation.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational, safety, or environmental standards.
- Design electrical systems or components that minimize electric energy requirements, such as lighting systems designed to account for natural lighting.
- Plan layout of electric power generating plants or distribution lines or stations.
- Assist in developing capital project programs for new equipment or major repairs.
13 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
RME is one of the fast growing leading contractors, engaged in a wide range of construction activities serving more than one sector such as industrial, commercial & special buildings and infrastructure sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rowad Modern Engineering
Our commitment to excellence is the key driver for our...