- Experience Needed:
- 15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Production incentive + Profit share
About the Job
- Analyze and reduce costs.
- Order appropriate materials for production.
- Ensure the required quality product is manufactured according to the plan on time.
- Set and meet production goals.
- Recommend designation, training, and supervise workers.
- Correct problems related to the production line, and reporting to senior management.
- Coordinate with different departments in the manufacturing plant.
- Develop production schedules and tasks due.
- Ensure compliance with workplace safety programs.
- Ensure compliance with safety programs in the workplace.
- Supervise the procurement process
- Full knowledge of the requirements of customers and follow-up sales.
- Supervise and monitor with the different departments to ensure the effective use of manpower, equipment, facilities and materials to achieve the planned return.
15 to 20 years
Not Specified at least
Paper and Forest Products