- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Ensure FM process and procedures are adhered to by the teams on the ground and service providers.
- Managing the security health and safety of the entire station by making sure all necessary security and safety resources are in place to effectively secure InfoFort facilities
- Encourage all people at facilities to report any unsafe conditions, acts and hazardous situation and participate in Health and safety matters and to make HSE suggestions.
- Ensuring that all operations within InfoFort facilities are secured by allocating/managing all the appropriate security resources necessary to secure them
- Continuously monitoring, auditing and developing suitable techniques to protect the operations and facilities under his supervision
- Lead investigations involving security and safety breaches that have affected customer assets in order to draw conclusions and develop preventative measures by implementing corrective actions
- Supervise third party service providers, their AMCs and approve monthly/annual reports
- Assists in audit work and Planned Preventive Maintenance schedule
- Coordinate with consultants, contractors, legal and procurement team when needed
3 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services Logistics and Supply Chain Warehousing
About this Company
Established in 1997, InfoFort is the Leading Records and Information Management Solution Provider in the Middle East, Africa and South East Asia offering secure information management solutions and services in United Arab Emirates (UAE) (Abu Dhabi, Dubai), Saudi Arabia...
See all Careers and Jobs at InfoFort Egypt S.A.E.