- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 6,000 EGP per month, Commission
About the Job
- Prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads.
- Finding new clients, creating a strong referral pipeline and building powerful relationships with them.
- Visiting sites to collect information about the available properties and taking professional photographs to these properties then start marketing and promoting these properties for sale.
- Representing the sellers in negotiation with prospective buyers, advising clients and helping buyers to decide what they want to buy.
- Keeping up to date information about the trends in the local residential property market, as well as the commercial sector.
- Act as a property manager and resolve any issues that arise with properties.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
- Accompany buyers during their visits and inspections of any property, advising them on the suitability and value of the properties they are visiting.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature in order to remain knowledgeable about the real estate markets.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
The Address Investments' is one of the leading real estate companies in Egypt and Middle East with a long-term vision to gain recognition as a trusted brand to ensure major contribution in a healthy developing Real Estate Market. We are a renowned group of experts &...
See all Careers and Jobs at The Address Investment for Real Estate Consultancy