- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Drive effectively operations of 240 TPD of Continuous Saponification Plant , soap noodles filling and Soap finishing lines
- Deliver forecaster & planned quantity of production outputs of soap noodles and soap bar SKU wise on a monthly basis ensuring market services levels as defined.
- Drive cost efficiencies and bring about overall reduction in the cost of production & to this end, ensure appropriate use of costing systems & data analysis.
- Ensure CAPEX execution as per budgets.
- Handling manpower as per the need for effective operation
- Improve overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) and technical efficiencies
- Ensure machine up-time planned shutdowns for preventive maintenance and quick turnarounds of breakdowns.
- Ensure that the factory team of managers and workmen are in a state of high motivation as evidenced in their problem-solving approach, willingness to stretch and willingness to collaborate with other teams.
- Ensure capacity utilization, line and labor productivity and plan for capacity expansion ahead of need.
- Ensure implementation of HSE standards and effluent treatment. Eliminate occupational hazards and disease & ensure prime health in the work.
- Plan & ensure optimum inventory level of engineering stocks & spare parts.
- Developing reliable vendors for spare parts and maintenance services.
- Ensure thorough investigation of accidents.
- Design & institutionalize appropriate engineering solutions & safety measures to prevent accidents.
- Review performance of Operation department (production & maintenance) with the objective of improving performance & building greater result orientation.
- Lead all projects related to execution of planned capital expenditure including erection & commissioning of Continuous Saponification plant and soap bagging.
- Production Volumes
- Cost optimization
- Material/Equipment Efficiency.
- Project implementation and commissioning
- Team Skill Enhancement
- Strategy Planning / Budgeting
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Chemicals Personal Care and Services Pharmaceuticals