- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- This position is responsible for ensuring the quality and safety of all food served to guests.
- This position develops and implements food safety and quality assurance programs, policies and procedures.
- Ensure quality of products in and out including suppliers.
- Manages the Food Safety & Quality Audit System of supplier’s manufacturing facilities.
- Leads inspections and training of potential new ingredient suppliers
- Review existing suppliers and manufacturing facilities by following the company Approval Process.
- Communicate Food Safety and Good Manufacturing standards to the supplier prior to the audit.
- Assist in the development of suppliers for emerging markets and existing products/packaging.
- Recognize areas where products/ingredients need improvement.
- Communicate product changes that are associated with cost reduction initiatives to verify there is no negative effect on quality and consistency
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Alamar foods is a master franchise operator for Domino’s in the MENAP (Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan) region. Alamar has a solid position in the MENAP QSR industry and rapidly expanding & diversified food & beverage group. From its strategically located headquarters...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alamar Foods Egypt ( Domino's Pizza & Dunkin Donuts )