- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Receive and count stock items, and record data.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in warehouses, or storage yards.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Issue or distribute materials, products, parts, and supplies to coworkers, based on information from incoming requisitions.
- Advice internal users on the appropriateness of merchandise requested.
- Prepare products, supplies or other items for use by adjusting, repairing or assembling them as necessary.
- Request transportation form Supply Chain department for the distribution of products among different stores.
- Plan and schedule all inventory activities including cycle counting, inventory transactions, auditing and reporting.
- Compile, review, and maintain data from contracts, purchase orders, requisitions, and other documents in order to assess supply needs.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories, price lists, shortages, shipments, expenditures, and goods used or issued.
- Confer with purchasing and planning personnel and vendors regarding stock procurement and availability.
- Purchase new or additional stock, or prepare documents that provide for such purchases.
- Report and notify supervisors about slow moving and about-to-expire inventory.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment.
- Recommend disposal of excess or obsolete stock
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Business Supplies and Equipment FMCG Warehousing