- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
20,000 to 250,000 SAR per month
About the Job
- Identify, assess and upgrade customer information technology infrastructure regarding risks and vulnerabilities.
- Document (textual and graphical as appropriate), communicate, recommend and take appropriate action to resolve, risks and issues associated with security vulnerabilities across the Customer IT Environment.
- Install, maintain, stage, automate and operate Security Services (Services, Equipment and Software), including virus Software and definitions/signatures, patches, host based agents, web filtering, spam prevention and other Monitoring software, based upon supplier version release keeping the Customer IT Environment updated at N Release Level at all times, subject to Customer-approved waivers.
- Perform e-mail security management, with a focus to reduce spam, filter inappropriate content, and Viruses.
- Provide, maintain (at N Release Level) and administer end point security management tools: (a) anti-virus (e.g., Carbon Black, Palo Alto and TrendMicro), (b) URL content filtering (e.g. Zscaler), (c) Firewall / Network device rule governance and auditing (e.g. Tufin), (d) spam filtering (e.g., Proofpoint) across Customer IT Environment, Authorized Users, data center and Network Assets
- Notify Customer of Viruses and System vulnerabilities or threats that could lead to adverse effects on Customer; such notice shall be provided within agreed SLA of the Virus, System vulnerability or threat being published by industry-recognized sources or identified by Service Provider.
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Networking Information Technology Services
About this Company
Master Linux is one of the pioneering companies in Egypt working in IT Services and Solutions between Egypt , UAE and Saudi Arabia. We don’t just design and implementing IT Solutions and develop IT Services management and governance based infrastructure , but we transform them...
See all Careers and Jobs at Master Linux