- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Purpose of the Job:
The medical delegate is responsible for the ethical detailing of Nestlé Infant Nutrition products in assigned territory by clearly communicating to medical / paramedical contacts accurate information about these products, their features and benefits and their appropriate use whenever mothers are unable or choose not to breastfeed their babies, and within guidelines as set by NME Nutrition in compliance with WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes, Nestlé Instructions and local country codes.
- Promote Nestlé’s belief that Breastfeeding is Best for Babies and that Breastfeeding is recommendable over all other feeding alternatives for infants
- Provide reliable information on infant nutrition and infant feeding practices for medical/ paramedical contacts in areas that interest or affect them in their regular practice, according to current cycle detailing objectives and materials, becoming a reference advisor on these topics
- Participate in the organization and running of on Product Knowledge, Nutrition or related topics medical/paramedical scientific meetings including their sponsorship meeting, guest lecturer invitation.
- Identify and maintain relevant information on all contacts in assigned territory via master list, including classification on interest and importance, and by regular call cards completion
- Monitor and report to the Medical Field Manager on activities of our competitors including new competitor products, communication strategies, etc.
- Maintain proper records and registers of all correspondence and actions undertaken in daily activities
- Ensure strict adherence and compliance on all activities undertaken to the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes and Nestle Instructions and local country codes.
- Ensure strict adherence and compliance on all activities undertaken, including those taking place on trade, to the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes and Nestlé Instructions and local country codes.
- Ensure as well compliance with Nestlé’s strictest requirements that Nestlé marketing and sales personnel will not seek contact with, or give advice to pregnant women, or mothers of infants and young children regarding Infant Formula in their business capacity.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food Services/Restaurants/Catering
About this Company
Nestlé S.A. is a Swiss transnational food and drink company headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world, measured by revenues and other metrics, since 2014.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nestle