- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for planning, developing and implementing marketing activities to promote Somabay Real Estate sector
- Develop integrated promotional campaigns using below the line marketing strategies.
- Responsible for developing push sales campaigns and promotional offers to help push the real estate projects in Somabay
- Responsible for handling the complete procedure of attending local and international exhibitions (space allocation, stand design, stand branding, participants’ schedules, logistics of marketing collaterals, etc.)
- Campaign management: process starts from campaign proposal, briefing the agency on the campaign, originating a concept, handling collaterals with the agency, to supervising the entire campaign.
- Conduct marketing analysis and overlook market and consumer research.
- Handle local Events/Concerts to create awareness about Somabay as a destination highlighting its real estate projects which starts with selecting the event/concert location, coordinating with event organizers, following up on the setup plan, branding, responsible for implementing a fully-fledged campaign for the concert, approaching sponsors, handling social and digital activities, catering, usher briefing, etc.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Beyond the ancient sites and bustling cities of Egypt lies the country’s most precious treasure: the Red Sea Coast. For years, people from all over have flocked to its coral reefs, blue waters and pure sandy beaches, considered the best in the world. With intoxicating natural...
See all Careers and Jobs at Somabay