- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Location: IFI Showroom
We are a wood work factory since 2009 with a newly opening showroom and we aspire to create a solid customer foundation and a long-lasting customer relationship. Our factory is specialized in customized wooden work such as kitchens, wall and ceiling cladding, pergolas, doors, bathroom units, dressings, teak flooring, decorative elements, outdoor furniture and bedrooms.
- We are seeking for a furniture designer (male/female) to produce designs for items of furniture and related products and have knowledge of design trends.
- Furniture designers are a type of artist as they must be able to look over the request.
- The process of furniture design demands creativity, business awareness and skills in marketing, finance, sales and manufacturing.
- This position will work cooperatively with management and sales team.
- Keeping informed about design trends and developments.
- Selecting suitable materials.
- Discussing designs with Clients for custom ordering.
- Generating sample designs using free hand sketches, computer aided design (CAD) and mood boards.
- Attending workshops, seminars and training on various types of manufacturing and furniture design.
- Organizing plans and schedules with respect to the availability of recourses.
- Using software packages such as AutoCAD, 3D Max, Sketch up, kitchen draw, 2020 and Photoshop.
- Prepares or directs preparation of blueprints containing manufacturing specifications, such as dimensions, fabrics and kind of wood to be used in manufacturing article.
- Prepares detailed final designs to be ready for manufacturing.
- Liaising with clients and managing design projects in accordance with their demands.
- Liaising with production department stuff about the process of construction and manufacture.
- Be prepared to meet different Clients background.
- Designing pieces for Clients according to knowledge of design trends, production costs, capability of production facilities and characteristics of company’s market.
- Evaluates orders and proposals to determine feasibility of producing item.
- Obtains approval from customer, interior designer and originates scale or full size drawing.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
We are a wood work factory since 2009 with a newly opening showroom and we aspire to create a solid customer foundation and a long-lasting customer relationship.
See all Careers and Jobs at IFI