- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Discover, design and deliver UX primarily for mobile and web applications but also for any type of interface that a user could interact with
- Discovery – Work with a senior designer to explore and research as much information as available.
- Assist in defining personas and user journeys and capturing business and user needs and goals.
- Design – Design low to high fidelity wireframes using any tools you disposable based on the complexity and size of the project at hand.
- The final interactive design prototype handed over to a development team must be approved by a product owner and contain all the elements required for build of the interface.
Pick up existing design prototypes, understand the designer workstyle and layouts and enhance the prototypes as needed.
- Peer review all design with a senior team member followed by the UX lead.
- Delivery- You need to provide consistent support to the development team during the development process, guiding them when required and reviewing implemented UI frequently to address issues as early as possible. Pre-UAT, all applications should be reviewed and any issues identified.
- Assist senior designers in conducting and carrying out usability testing during UAT to test efficiency on carrying out key tasks.
- Do a final review post UAT and when all issues have been addressed before providing a go ahead for release.
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Investment Banking
TYPICAL SKILLS & BACKGROUND:
- An education in visual design or communications, HCI, human factors or ergonomics or enough experience and skills to outweigh the same.
- Strong design thinking and visual design skills with an keen eye for detail and quality
- Very good communication skills with a good command of English and you would win extra brownie points if you could do the same in Arabic.
- 8+ years of experience in designing customer centric products and solutions
- Experience with conducting business and user group sessions for interviews, brainstorming, presentations and any other agenda related to UX
- Experience with UX tools, techniques and resources including design tools like XD, Sketch, Invision and Principle
- A killer design portfolio that also demonstrates your design thinking and creativity
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and an interest in working in a collaborative team environment.
About this Company
Universal Payment Services - a Kuwait-Saudi partnership with a capital of 50 million USD - is one of the leaders in transaction processing and offers international, top-notch electronic transaction processing services through high speed, robust electronic information network....
See all Careers and Jobs at Universal Payment Services