- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for real estate transactions.
- Draft and negotiate real estate transactions.
- Draft routine leases and amendments.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are executed.
- Manage regulatory and compliance related services.
- Represent the company in purchases and sales of properties.
- Defend the municipal code litigation.
- Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Al Dau Development, a member of Sami Saad Holding, is a hotel and real estate developer. Sami Saad Holding was founded in 1963, and it has experienced a transformation into one of Egypt’s largest holding companies, driving to diversify its business in the fields of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Dau Development