- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for deploying campaigns across digital channels and managing the campaign schedules, the main tasks of this role include creating campaign content assets, working with
- the graphic designer on content to support campaigns, providing campaign reports to the
- E-Commerce manager, providing data admin on campaigns, and liaising with internal and external teams to ensure timely and accurate campaign delivery.
- We are looking for a qualified Digital media specialist to join our team. You will lead our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools.
- If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts, and blogs, this position is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising, and promotional activities.
- Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase client engagement
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases, and podcasts)
- Overall responsibility for social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Google+, YouTube), including content and identification of new opportunities for engagement and one to one interaction.
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Manage digital marketing campaigns on different social media platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, & Instagram.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media.
- Bulk E-Mail and SMS Marketing.
- Respond to customers through our pages on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Retail
About this Company
ExaServe is a multinational company which owns the trademarks of NileWeb, ExaHost and Sadeem is the biggest web hosting and cloud services providers in the MEA region.
See all Careers and Jobs at ExaServe LLC
As a top-notch internet services company, ExaServe offers a wide range of solutions to a rapidly...