- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensuring the Project controls team produce weekly / monthly reports in line with the project and company reporting calendar, providing details on progress, actual, forecast and explanation of variances.
- Ensure that project controls processes are consistently applied across the project.
- Manage governance to ensure robust cost and schedule performance for the agreed Scope of Work across integrated programmers managed across multiple suppliers.
- Support and advise on the definition of Project Controls and Earned Value Management policies, procedures and the standards required to deliver projects
- Support the development of requirements for specific resource-loaded schedules.
- Work closely with the Project Manager,and Project QS to maximize the potential of the project.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
In 1998, the idea of incorporating Metawee group came from the founder’s perception of the real estate investment significance in the Egyptian market, being a major pillar in economy and growth. In addition, there is a strong link between the property and the Egyptian citizen,...
See all Careers and Jobs at MG Developments