- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Identification of all requirements in requisition for purchase issued by the Technical Office Department.
- Receiving the price quotations. (competitive quotes)
- Prepare schedule of comparison
- Reiterate with the technical office engineers and suppliers for finalization of quantity and quality.
- Establish delivery terms, time and stages of inspection for the supply with project management team and technical office team.
- Ensure that all potential suppliers are provided with identical information upon which the quotations are given equal opportunity to meet the desired requirements.
- Negotiate the best payment terms and contract conditions, maintaining high level of integrity.
- Keep accurate records to justify the process and any other related decisions made in this regard
- Issuance of Purchase order.
- Tracking and expediting of Shipment/ordered goods.
- Client acceptance/rejection, warranties and other related follow up matters with the supplier till completion of Project.
- Keep updated with market developments and assist in Vendor Development.
- Regularly train on company development programs.
- Report on budget versus Actual performance on project-wise basis.
- Arrange and participate in meetings between suppliers and technical engineers and other personnel to facilitate standardization and economical procurement.
- Checks invoices for accuracy, and authorizes the accounts payable department to issue payment.
- Evaluates the performance of certain vendors in order to decide whether or not to continue buying from them.
- Enters data concerning inventory and order amounts into a computer database
- Negotiate with suppliers on lead-time, cost and quality so as to obtain the maximum benefit for the company.
- Manage suppliers to meet objectives related to cost, delivery performance, schedule and quality.
- Define and maintain documented category and supplier strategies using market and competitive data.
- Liaise with suppliers on delivery schedule so as to ensure on-time deliveries of final product.
- Develop, implement and drive the procurement strategies in order to meet cost savings targets.
- Create monthly performance reviews and reports focusing on overall sourcing requirements.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
We at Grid Fine Finishes provide quality and unparalleled architectural and finishing services that we customize to cater to our client’s unique needs. More importantly, we ensure exclusive distinctiveness, guaranteeing that our clients will not see the same concepts...
See all Careers and Jobs at Grid Fine Finishes