- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To act as a trusted advisor to senior clients in the MEO region:
- To develop compelling, profitable and deliverable customer solutions with Oracle and customers
- To be commercially astute when engaging and advising a client
- To act as ambassadors for Oracle Solutions throughout a customer engagement
- Work closely with client, sales, pre-sales and delivery staff to develop a robust architecture
- Take full ownership of “best practice” of their competency area, covering the whole strategic footprint
- Manage the re-use and knowledge management of their competency area
- Work with customers transforming OnPremise implementations to Cloud implementations or develop fresh Cloud implementations for new Oracle customers.
- Act as a mentor to other team members as well as customers with best-practice implementation approaches.
- Collect implementation requirements and convert them into tangible deliverable.
An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget. May act as the team lead on projects, providing coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
6 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
Knowledge and Competency Requirements
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Fluent English
Design / architect / deploy around the following technologies:
- Provisioning and role management solutions based on Oracle Identity Manager and its connectors.
- Web SSO infrastructures based on Oracle Access Manager and/or Oracle Application Server
- LDAP infrastructures based on Oracle Internet Directory (or any other LDAP directory server) and Oracle Virtual Directory.
- Enterprise SSO infrastructures based on Oracle eSSO suite.
- Web services security infrastructures based on Oracle Web Services Manager and/or WS-Security of Oracle Application Server.
- Database encryption solutions based on Oracle Transparent Data Encryption.
- Database authentication services
- Segregation of duties and data access solutions based on Database Vault.
- Audit and compliance DB solutions based on Audit Vault.
- Participate with the pre-sales team in trainings,product demos to customers and Proof Of Concepts, and describe product customization in a proposal when required.
- Good communication
- Quick learner
- Problem solving skills
- This is a Billable Consulting role and requires up to 50% travel
- 6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 3-4 years consulting experience preferred.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to build rapport with team members and clients.
- Ability to travel as needed.
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle