- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Oracle’s Best-in-Class Business Cloud Applicatios Solutions are today, providing organizations, end-to-end solutions with mobile and social capabilities, through cloud deployments.
In order to strengthen Oracle’s position as a market leader in Cloud Applications, we are looking for an experienced Sales Consulting Leader for our ERP/HCM/CX Sales Consulting team who will lead the development and delivery of a solution-focused Sales Consulting team ensuring the capability matches current and future demand, managing highly skilled product presales and business solution leaders.
- Leads the ERP/HCM/CX Sales Consulting organization in Egypt covering all industries for ERP/HCM/CX products
- Leads the team to develop and present the right solution and value propositions at executive and C-levels that exploit Oracle Cloud Applications’ offerings, architecture and solution capability in all industries.
- Leads the transformation of the presales teams from product focus to development of transformational deals through innovative solutions.
- Ensures, the quality engagement of presales teams from account qualification to till deal closure, ensuring customers’ Key Business Requirements are understood and addressed.
- Develops opportunity risks mitigation action plan to increase our win rate in the deals, taking the competitive landscape into account.
- Business Partnering with the corresponding Sales Manager to serves as a catalyst for pipeline / sales growth.
- The deployment of an efficient, ‘Solution’ focused Sales Consulting organization in Egypt.
- Ensuring a clear link between revenue generating activities and Sales Consulting engagements enabling the agile and profitable use of local/regional/remote resources.
- Be a contributing member of the Applications Management Team driving the definition and execution of the Business strategy.
- Provide persistent personal involvement and engagement with key customers, on strategic deals
- Promote a culture of continual improvement in efficiency, services, processes, product, and market positioning.
- Thorough understanding of Oracle’s Cloud strategy and how Applications/SaaS interlocks with On Premise, Private and Public cloud solutions
- Work with Technology and Systems Sales Consulting Management teams to ensure the required skills and coverage is efficiently employed across XLOB engagements.
- Ensure that the required systems, tools, and processes are in place to support the implementation of operational business plans and KPIs.
- Monitor and measure the achievement of goals, Sales Consulting Skills and development activities against agreed KPIs and business growth expectations.
- Supports, coaches and mentors individuals in achievement of their development needs, both business and personal
- Manages competencies of the team to anticipate and meet demand. Facilitate skills development and training to provide these competencies
- Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business.
- Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sales cycle.
- As part of the Oracle sales team you will direct and manage pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle.
- Provides technical/functional leadership to the sales team in the development and implementation of customer applications and customer products.
- Participates in account planning and strategy development.
- May publishes technical information of specific applications and/or technical articles. Works with management to define new products.
- Serves as the company liaison on specific technical projects with customers.
- Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas of sections.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS:
Experience/Technical/ Professional knowledge ·
- An experienced professional with a proven record of accomplishment with at least 10 years in a managerial position
- Experience in Business Management/IT Consulting companies ie: Big 4.
- Thorough understanding of Sales Consulting Services and Value Propositions.
- Comfortable and experienced in leading change and organizational innovation.
- Experience of engaging with and influencing Product Development senior executives.
- Excellent communication skills, possesses ability to establish and maintain exemplary customer and public relations through direct or delegated contacts with individuals and organizations.
- Abilty to solve problems successfully in a matrix and complex organization where not all the involved resources are directly reporting to the role.
- Knowledge of software industry relating to all aspects of ebusiness solutions. Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strong presentation skills. Ability to travel as needed.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
- Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
- Job Type: Full Time
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle