- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The BDG Program Manager will shape the programs being run within the Business Development Group and will be overall responsible for the execution of go to market plans that will deliver Oracle’s message and create pipeline for the aligned sales teams.
The Program Manager is responsible for the process of overall account selection and enablement plan for the BDCs and holds the key to the productive use of resources to drive Oracle pipeline for their aligned LOB.
Importantly, the role will use data insights and relevant industry content to drive program execution to achieve the outcomes expected.
This position is ideal for a results driven, self-starter with a passion for all things digital.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Develop and implement programs to drive real business results by having ownership for the go to market planning and execution whilst ensuring alignment to the relevant market and sales strategies.
- Align to goals and build programs for execution ahead of schedule and secure buy-in from sales leaders, SDLs and other relevant stakeholders.
- Process owner for the acquisition, and finetuning of addressable accounts and messaging.
- Integrated Business Development approach including digital marketing, demand generation marketing and sales progression type tactics.
- Evaluation, selection and distribution of assets to support the go to market execution.
- Ongoing forecasting and reporting on program performance.
- Champion innovation throughout the full end to end digital demand generation process
- Encourage the BDCs to adopt digital technologies and ways of working
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Responsible for the identification of relevant new business opportunities and designs "go-to-market" plan to deliver measurable and significant revenues.
- Pursues sales opportunities in the market, and carries the baton in the beginning of the sales cycle.
- A Business Development Representative is assigned to strategic accounts which may be grouped by industry where Oracle has a limited presence.
- Acts as primary liaison between Consulting, Sales, and Oracle Development for the product*s sales opportunities.
- Generates business opportunities through prospecting mass market programs and leveraging third party partners.
- Develops and coordinates a worldwide relationship with customers that establishes Oracle as a preferred vendor and optimizes Oracle's sales of product.
- Executes aggressive strategies and plans to successfully drive the product as the preferred customer selection.
- Provides account representatives with information on how the product addresses specific needs, and assists account representatives in using Oracle's products to leverage large revenue opportunities.
- Assists in articulating product message, coordinates technical resources and hands off deals to a successful close.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle