- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Establish Procurement strategies for receiving and tracking of projects materials that optimize quality,cost , and time delivery criteria.
- Work collaboratively with the management and the projects management to coordinate supplier selection , credit and term s, track supplier performance standards ,and conduct ongoing evaluation .
- Forecasting price trends, and their impact on future activities , giving presentations about market analysis and possible growth and control spend and build a culture of long term saving on procurement costs.
- Prepare procurement plans and over seethe full array of procurement functions of purchasing ,receipt,inspections and logistic.
- Develop plans for the effective temporary storage of projects materials.
- ensure maintenance of accurate records for all stored materials , and the safe storage way.
- Collaborate with management in the negotiation of contracts and lines of credit with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Monitor and support returns , damage replacements, and warranty claims.
- Support , and in some cases lead , cost reductions efforts.
- Evaluating bids and making recommendations based on commercial and technical factors .
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office