- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Performance Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Create annual preventive maintenance plan to examine machines.
- Communicate with Production Planner to check the availability of machines according to annual preventive maintenance plan.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation.
- Receive spare-parts offers and choose the best one.
- Supervise on the inspections of the machine, facilities and spare-parts to identify and resolve issues.
- Keep maintenance logs and report for all machines and analyze machine performance.
- Discuss with committee (R&D, procurement, production) on mechanical specification of the new machines to choose the suitable one.
- Participate in selecting the new machine.
- Participate in preparing the annual budget and control the budget.
5 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
EGIC was established in 1991. - In 1995, it became the first importer of PP-R water pipes. - In 1997, it expanded its importing activities to reach the drainage pipes. - In 2001, production started: EGIC started producing a small range of fittings, and grew to the extent that...
See all Careers and Jobs at EGIC