- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- High School (or equivalent) at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Plan and direct all functions of the Food & Beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operation.
- To improve Productivity, food quality, service, creativity and merchandising to increase volume of Sales and profits.
- Prepare, assign and delegate responsibility and authority for the operation of the various Food and beverage sub departments to meet the daily needs of the operation. Insures decisions are made that corresponds to those of the general manager and established policies.
- Develop, implement, and monitor schedules for the operation of all food & beverage outlets To achieve a profitable result.
- Establishes policies and procedures with management and schedules for the operation of all restaurants and bars to achieve a productive and profitable result
- Participate in the creation and marketing of menu designs to attract a predetermined Customer market and Coordinate the hotel’s entertainment programme with the Animation Team and outside contractors.
- Implement effective controls of food, beverage and labor costs among all sub departments And monitor the food and beverage budget to ensure efficient operation and those expenditures stay within budget limitations, including achieving budgeted revenue and labor expenses.
- Describes, assigns and delegates responsibility and authority for the operation of various sub departments under his supervision, e.g. room service, restaurants, bars and stewarding, Kitchen.
- Regularly review, evaluate, and respond to customer satisfaction and/or dissatisfaction of The individual outlets; recommend new operating and marketing policies whenever a change in demand, customer dissatisfaction, or a change in competitive environment requires such changes.
- Confers with the Executive Chef on feedback from guests, buffet, menu engineering results
- Insure compliance with all Hilton Hotels policies and procedures that relate to food and beverage, as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Hires and discharges all food and beverage supervisors and assistants., train, supervise, develop, discipline, counsel, and evaluate line employees according to HHC policies and procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of food and beverage operations including foods, beverages, supervisory aspects, service techniques, and guest interaction.
More than 10 years
High School (or equivalent) at least
Entertainment Food Services/Restaurants/Catering
About this Company
Floating on the Nile right in the heart of Zamalek, the Blue Nile Boat is one of Cairo's favourite entertainment hubs. Featuring some of the city's best restaurants, bars, clubs, lounges and more, there's always something new to experience... day and nigh
See all Careers and Jobs at Blue Nile