- Experience Needed:
7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Execute advisory transactions, manage and develop the junior team, and generate business.
- VPs lead major financial projects and are able to make a significant positive impact as part of a cross-functional team.
- VPs are expected to influence the strategic direction of the firm, develop tactical plans for transaction execution, and complete complex assignments with substantial latitude for un-reviewed actions or decisions.
- VPs enjoy extensive contact with clients as well as senior management, in order to provide comprehensive solutions to complex problems or needs on transactions.
- Participate in the negotiation of key transaction points, including valuation and transaction documentation.
- Demonstrate commitment to the firm's goals and organizational success.
- Organize, manage and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Plan, assign, monitor, review, evaluate and lead the work of others.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Financial Services Investment Banking
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Pharos Holding for Financial Investment
Pharos Holding was founded, in 2005, by late Dr. Mohamed Taymour, a veteran of the regional financial industry, and is currently chaired by Mr. Elwy Taymour.
Since establishment, Pharos Holding has evolved and expanded rapidly into a...