- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Examine all project-specific documents before starting a thorough study
- Prepare technical commercial offers ensuring that offer complies with specs and commercially competitive.
- Responds to customer comments and requirements to create custom solutions and provide value added services.
- Prepare Technical drawings in coordination with the site and identify problems and obstacles.
- Prepare network analysis studies to ensure stable operation of systems components and compliance with consultants requirements
- Coordinates all activities within the engineering discipline flow for the project.
- Get deeply familiar with Eaton’s products and solutions including components and various software.
- Prepare technical presentations to regularly present to customers’ technical staff.
- Provide technical assistance to sales team in their regular client visits.
- Regular follow-up on pending projects until decision has been made.
- Constantly updating personal technical skills to meet new trends.
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
BES (Barkouky Electromechanical Solutions) was founded in 1977 and specializes in Turn-key Electro-Mechanical Contracting. With our partners, we are able to provide turnkey MEP solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Barkouky Electric
In the electrical side, we are partners and panel builders with Eaton. We...