- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Review the machine manual and operating instructions for all machines, equipment and equipment at all sectors level and identify the relevant operating risks, safety requirements and their protective tasks.
- Prepare and update all forms and instructions for occupational safety and health and environmental affairs.
- Supervise the implementation of all relevant procedures and instructions and take all corrective actions of their own.
- Implement the business environment insurance plan.
- Check safety equipment and safety check periodically.
- Prepare inspection reports for equipment and maintenance tasks and communicate with the maintenance department in case of necessity.
- Monitor related violations and follow-up the release of nonconformity models and prepare their own reports.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Manufacturing
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Chema Foam
Chema foam group founded in 1984 by the brigadier Eng. Atef El Sawy, to provide innovative-unique building systems and applications as a new trend in building and construction.
His keen R & D efforts in building material contributed a...