- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical insurance, Social insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Develop and maintain an IT security policy for Cairo Scan and its affiliations, working with the appropriate Executive Committees.
- Develop plans and perform security audits, monitor compliance, and perform risk and vulnerability assessments of Cairo Scan and its affiliations information systems.
- Participates in the development, documentation, communication, testing, and periodic review and revision of business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Provide training and awareness of specific-security issues for various communities of Cairo Scan and its affiliations.
- Raise information security audit findings and participate, when required, to security discussion in Cairo Scan and its affiliations.
- Monitors and assures that policies and procedures related to accuracy, integrity, confidentiality, and security are followed by project team members and departmental personnel in the implementation and maintenance of information systems.
- Develop and Maintain system agreements with appropriate staff to ensure confidentiality and security.
- Participate on Cairo Scan and its affiliations and relevant committees in regard to the system and data security as necessary.
- Liaison with the IT management to keep Cairo Scan and its affiliations management informed of information and security issues and practices.
- In occasions where security breaches might occur involving systems within Cairo Scan and its affiliations, assist physical and technical staff in understanding the source of the attack, in assessing and containing the damage and in devising measures that will help
protect against such events in the future.
- Train incident response IT team.
- Maintain a database of intrusions and incidents, tracking the cost of intrusions.
- Ensure the compliance with governmental regulations and accreditation requirements.
- Maintain security documentation as required for outside regulatory entities.
- Works closely with systems, network, and application, PC support team in securing and assuring Cairo Scan and its affiliations and Patient information.
- Keep abreast of security related technology, practices and regulations in the marketplace.
- Develop and maintain the IT security program for Cairo Scan and its affiliations, based on an understanding of current and future technologies and the current state of IS security.
- Develop with administration strategic enterprise wide plans for security policies, practices, and technology enhancements.
- Develop security architecture for Cairo Scan and its affiliations, including hardware and software components, Definition of the network perimeter and catalog of information resources and assets.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Responsible for all documentation related to the IT security or as assigned by IT management.
- Perform all required documentation and participate in any related development activities and ensure following all related directions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested by IT Management.
More than 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Networking Information Technology Services
About this Company
CAIRO SCAN is the leading private provider of diagnostic and interventional imaging services across Egypt. We bring the most skilled professionals in the field, together with cutting-edge technology under one roof to ensure the highest standards of quality care for you.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cairoscan