Skills And Tools:
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person, over the phone or remotely.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Shifts basis might be possible
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- PC Software and Hardware diagnoses skills is a must
- Basic network troubleshooting is a must
- Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel…) is a must
- Good to have the following courses (CCNA, A+, MCSA or MCSE)
- Ability to work under pressure