- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Factory manger have to plan production activities, production meetings, machine maintaining schedules, worker schedules and budget maintenance schedules and quality of products.
- The whole industrial production has to be managed by factory managers, or they have to take care of all the features associated with a particular plant department. The safety measures have to be followed.
- If there are any quality related issues, the factory mangers have to find out the reason and ensure that it is not repeated.
- A factory manger has to collaborate and meet with other managers. Liaison with the financial department is of much significance.
- Ensure that receiving and shipping schedules are followed accurately
- See to it that the workers always abide by the safety rules associated with the industry.
- They need to attend the scheduled corporate meetings and training.
- Conduct performance reviews of employees.
- They are in charge to look over the factory’s finances;
- They execute system a plan and strategy for the factory to be more systematic and organize
- Factory managers are in charge of interviewing, screening and hiring new workers and employees;
- Ensure that safety regulations and policies are implemented among the factory workers
- They take responsibility on all the activities occurring in the factory or plant may it be good or bad; lastly, factory managers ensures good relationships among the workers and that there are equal treatment applied to them.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Pharmaceuticals Textile and Clothing
About this Company
SEKEM was founded with the idea of sustainable development and giving back to the community. The vision that brought Dr. Ibrahim Abouleish to dig the first well in the vast desert land still resounds in SEKEM’s approach of conducting business. Like a compass, our vision,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sekem