- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To perform duties required in all departments at a consistently high service level whilst working within guidelines of MAF Cinema's policies and procedures.
- Follow MAF Cinema’s Service Steps to deliver a consistently high level of service to all guests.
- Extend courteous departures as guests leave the restaurant
- Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc
- Implement the MAF service steps.
- Be familiar with the operation of Vista system and manual system procedures.
- Respect all fellow team members and treat as equals.
- Always provide assistance to others where possible regardless of which department is listed on the roster.
Health & Safety:
- Adhere to policies & procedures listed in MAF Cinema's health and safety management program to ensure a safe environment for guest, colleagues, and self.
Food Hygiene & Handling:
- Follow food hygiene policies to ensure all food & beverage served to MAF Cinemas guests is safe and free of contamination
Suggestive Selling & Up-selling:
- Utilize suggestive selling and up-selling skills in all areas of the cinemas to maximize each transaction.
- Adhere the MAF Cinema’s cash handling policies to ensure all guests receive the correct change and minimize under/overs for each and every shift.
- Previous F&B/Customer Service/Retail experience preferred.
- Physically fit to perform required duties.
- Able to read/write in English.
- Be available to work night shifts, and on weekends and public holidays as per the roster.
About this Company
Founded in 1992, Majid Al Futtaim is the leading shopping mall, communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
See all Careers and Jobs at MAJID AL FUTTAIM
A remarkable business success story, Majid Al Futtaim started from one man’s vision to transform the face of shopping,...