- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 11 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Master's Degree at least
Arabic, English, Italian, Spanish
- Males Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- Customer relations managers handle customer accounts and provide guidance on enhancing customer relationships.
- CRMs focus on quality, pricing and product differentiation based on their understanding of the customer environment, including customer influences, decision-makers and business challenges.
- They create and retain customer loyalty and preference by establishing rapport with the customer, planning and developing customer-focused programs, overseeing the resolution of customer concerns and facilitating the delivery of goods or services to the customer.
- Customer relations managers work in professional office settings and may also travel frequently to meet with clients.
- CRMs work with sales managers to achieve budgeted sales targets within specified deadlines.
- The job can involve long hours, including evenings and weekends. Stress tolerance, the ability to work under pressure and a combination of leadership and customer-facing skills are necessary for job effectiveness.
7 to 11 years
Master's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Fine Art Furniture