- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Apply and guide other developers with best practices forcode design, code quality, and coding standards. Perform code reviews.
- Translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application.
- Design the overall architecture of the web application and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability.
- Own, plan, and perform advanced activities to ensure high performance and continuous improvement of solutions; including code optimization, code re-use, and refactoring.
- Responsible for taking architecture decisions aligned with business value in order to satisfy all architectural aspects, including extensibility, scalability, decoupling, maintainability, and security.
- Handle Improve and manage team DevOps.
- Become the go-to person for all technical, evaluation, and design decisions.
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies. Continuously evaluate and promote the use of new tools, techniques, frameworks, and platforms.
- Maintain and set standard according to the latest technology trends and development tools.
- Participate in team activities, educational activities and technical blog.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science disciplines.
- Min 5 years of work experience
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
- 4+ years of experience with web frameworks like Django, Flask, Rails, ect
- 3+ years of experience using a SQL database: MySQL, PostgreSQL,
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle and agile methodologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of object oriented and MVC concepts
- Solid understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, and change control tools such as Jira
- Experience in integration and data with 3rd party systems
- Experience of the following is highly desired: Web development frameworks, UI design, database design, mobile applications, micro services, and cloud computing frameworks (AWS, Microsoft
- Azure, or Google Cloud Platform, etc.).
- Experience in some of the following is required: Node, Python,
- Strong front end and server-side development skills
- GraphQL , Apollo
- Vue.js etc., or JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower
- Server, network, and hosting environment
- Relational and non relational databases
- How to interact with APIs, and the external world and data migration.
- User interface and user experience
- Security concerns throughout the program
- Understanding customer and business needs
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity
- Self-driven and proactive spirit
- High communication and critical thinking skills
- V. Good command of English
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests