- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Planning and Supervising Security Systems installations, (Including Access Control Systems, IP CCTV Systems, Biometric Security Systems, and Physical Security Barriers).
- Directing, Instructing and Supervising Installation & Maintenance Teams.
- Designing Installation Strategies, Procedures and Methods.
- Planning and Scheduling Maintenance Contracts and Unplanned Works.
- Maintaining High Level of Customer Service and Satisfaction.
- Diagnosing Systems Failures, Breakdown Problems and Plan Professional Solutions.
- Schedule and Monitor Program Activity to Achieve an “On-Time” Result Including Follow-Up with Different Internal and External Parties to Ensure Timely Response to Action Items.
- Controlling Maintenance Tools, Stores and Equipment.
- Monitoring and Controlling Maintenance and Installation Costs.
- Writing Maintenance Strategies to Help With Installation and Commissioning Guidelines.
- Maintaining and Updating Operation and Training Manuals for Projects.
- Maintaining and Repairing Installation Shop Equipment.
- Evaluating & Rectifying Installations and Maintenance Processes Performance.
- Determining and Maintaining Staff Requirements.
- Support on the Job Training for the New Staff through HR Dept.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Security and Surveillance