- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance - Life Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
About the Job
- Assess and provide value engineering alternatives and recommendations based on cost reduction, production methods and other factors.
- Prepare reports on sales activity and effectiveness of product display.
- Prepare annual and quarterly sales forecast.
- Manage product prices, terms of sales and discounts.
- Establish and cascade targets and KPI’s to sales team along with an incentive scheme.
- Plan showroom sales as well as potential outbound sales to architects, kitchen centers and an ongoing review of the potential areas of sales
- Manage submission of quotations, including commercial and technical conditions.
- Manage all documents related to the sales process.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends.
- Present Marmonil’s products and services to existing and potential clients at Showroom, trade exhibitions and events.
- Ensure a superior customer service.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree only
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Furniture
About this Company
Over the last 55 years, Marmonil has evolved from a family business to Egypt and the region’s largest vertically integrated stone producer. Our operations cover all aspects of the industry: from quarrying to processing & distribution. With 3 factories in Egypt, and sister...
See all Careers and Jobs at Marmonil Marble & Granite