- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Attractive Package Salary , Profit Share and private medical & life insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Execution of all SHE policies and procedures and ensure compliance and proper implementation in the department.
- Monitoring the production plan vs. the actual situation.
- Follow up and control daily and monthly work orders.
- Ensure all steps of production run smoothly and efficiently
- Follow up and Control changeover plan to maintain production standards.
- Organize plant start-up and shut-down schedules to ensure minimum loss of production time
- Review the BOM for actual manufacturing process.
- Implement cost-reductive Projects
- Remove waste from the processes
- Control the material deviation to maintain the normal consumption standards for smooth production flow.
- Follow product specifications and quality control measures
- implement quality control measures that effectively monitor products and guarantees desired results
- Implement SOP, and production procedures to maintain production smooth flow and productivity.
- Implement Lean Manufacturing procedures to enhance production efficiency.
- Ensure the 5Ss is implemented appropriately to enhance production productivity.
- Implement corrective and preventive action plans for the non-conformity cases to eliminate the quality issues.
- Analyze the returned production to ensure the production processes are aligned with the standard quality specs.
- Train, supervise, and manage production line workers
- Conducting regular meeting with supervisors and team leaders ensuring the processes flow.
- Produce written reports and make presentations.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
In 2005, minlo was officially announced as a stand-alone company handling all operations for Tank coolers and became the market leader in the Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Minlo