- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Liaises with suppliers according to suppliers list and prepares the technical & commercial comparison to choose the best supplier offer (technically, commercially & delivery period).
- Receives the project files including all data from tender department in the kick meeting.
- Prepares the procurement plan for all materials required in the project including the following data:
- Description of the items according to BOQ and specs.
- Expected materials submittal dates for approvals.
- Expected delivery period including shipments period if required.
- Expected P.O issued dates.
- All Dates must be matched with project time plan.
- Issues the technical materials submittals after reviewed technically and commercially with the following: (Technical Specs., Approved technical offer in the tender, approved suppliers list, expected delivery period including shipments period if required & expected P.O issued dates).
- Follows up & coordinates between suppliers & the concerned project manager during approval duration until the approval of the technical material submittals.
- Reviews the payment conditions for suppliers with CPM and delivery period with the project manager.
- Follows up on the suppliers during the delivery period until the materials delivered ti the site (in coordination with the project manager & logistics).
- Receives the invoices & coordinate with CPM for payment.
- Issues P.O after received M.R from P.M showing the following data : (Description of the items and name of supplier, Required quantities , BOQ Quantities & Budget Code.)
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Energy and Utilities