- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Review and moderate all user-generated content and user profiles (either pre-, post- or reactive moderation) within forums, comments, images, videos and audio, liaising with the Legal and Community team where required.
- Manage the banned user process, and track and remove previously banned users
- Maintain the Moderation Guidelines and ensure they are up to date
- Service Community Admin accounts, processing emails and complaints, escalating when necessary
- Moderate communities located in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar social media platforms, adapting methodology where appropriate
- Produce reports on relevant moderation statistics, issues and outcomes
- Regularly feedback insights gained from community moderation into the Social Media team
- Monitor all industry and company information and news to anticipate potential issues.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
RAYAT Marketing is a part of RAYAT Group as are RAYAT Technology and RAYAT Consultation.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rayat
RAYAT Group is based in Saudi Arabia and operates regionally in Egypt.
RAYAT Marketing is a fast growing marketing firm that offers a range of integrated and...