- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Al-Nakheel Group is hiring now a talent Marketing Executive who will organize the marketing plans and strategies.
He/she shall bring forth strong of techniques and methods to promote our products and company image through all channels of business.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for a creative market idea for building effective strategies to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer's interest in our services that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our growth.
- Develop marketing strategies for projects, including company websites and social media.
- Work closely with the sales team on program development and implementation.
- Create and execute lead generation programs.
- Analyze data to determine campaign efficiency.
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to the senior management team.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competitors.
- Develop and conceive efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- organize and oversee advertising campaigns ( social media and all networks channels, exhibitions and events ).
- Conduct control surveys to assess customer requirements and their satisfaction.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
About this Company
Al Nakheel Group, an agricultural investment company based on the service of its customers and investment of their funds and commitment to provide an annual return life of 75% of the total revenue of the contract and the company is committed to provide the following:
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Nakheel Group