- Experience Needed:
- 15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
To manage and supervise the construction process from the conceptual development stage through final construction, making sure that the project gets completed on time and within budget, Ensure the project result meet client’s requirements regarding the technical stander and safety codes.
- Supervise and review the preparation of construction method statements with construction personnel
- Planning and maintaining project budget and schedules
- Take part in the project management review and risk management review
- Liaise between the construction and engineering teams ensuring the harmony between engineering team requirements and construction team deliverables
- Organize and direct staff and activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of the structures.
- Manage/supervise the construction staff and workers within the construction in performing delegated tasks.
- Perform periodic performance appraisals for line reports and other staff (in coordination with the HR department).
- Monitor the hiring and firing of construction workers, determine the suitable range of payments in coordination with the Project Manager and project Financial Manager.
- Review the technical specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Ensure that the materials and equipment resources are required delivered on time.
- Ensure that the construction resources are used well and within the budget.
- Coordinate with all sections (Scheduling, Technical Office, Quality Control, and Safety) to set effective work procedure during the construction process.
- Follow up with Planning Department, sub-contractors schedule and estimate time within the project master schedule in order to determine and solve any related problems.
- Set/manage the availability of all resources in all aspects (equipment, manpower, and material) to meet the project deadlines and budget.
- Insure the work under his responsibilities is determined and executed effectively and efficiently in accordance with the tender study.
- Oversee the selection of trade Sub-contractors and general contractors who are ideal for the completion of a project.
- Monitor the work done by the sub-contractors, develop their performance and solve any related problems
- Coordinate with the technical office for the best execution means and determine any technical problems found in shop drawings.
- Negotiate and study any subcontractor’s modifications suggestion and escalate it for Project Manager for approval.
- Decide the necessary actions are taken to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Evaluate the construction methods & determine cost-effectiveness of plans by redesigning the construction methods and taking the Project Manager’s approval.
- Lead, and guide the construction team in respect of health, safety, and environment; performance quality, methods and procedures; productivity costs and time; and resources utilization.
- Coordinate with Project Control Manager to set the effective project time schedule passed on construction activities and gradually updated in order to tack the necessary action.
- Coordinate with Quality Control Manager to set the Project Quality Plan, site inspections/testing according to construction activities and time schedule.
- Coordinate with Safety Manager to set the project safety plan according to construction activities and time schedule
- Attend consultant or client meeting in order to identify requirements, clarify any obstacles and evaluate effective alternative business solutions.
- Coordinate with Technical Office Manager in preparation of Client and subcontractors invoices passed on contract conditions.
- Ensure that the construction works is completed on schedule and budget within quality & safety standard.
About this Company
Hassan Allam Holding is one of the largest privately owned groups in Egypt and the MENA Region, with over 80 years of experience in the field of engineering, procurement & construction, building materials and utilities, led by 25,000 of the most dynamic and talented employees in the region, with more than USD 3 billion backlog.
See all Careers and Jobs at Hassan Allam Holding