Skills And Tools:
- Present all proforma invoices to Ministry of health to take needed approvals for import.
- Knowledge of MOH regulatory affairs is a must
- Administer all transfers and requested process to ensure smooth transactions for all overseas goods and maintain accuracy of all financial information.
- Maintain knowledge on all rules and regulations of import processes and ensure efficient transmission of all import goods and prepare and complete all purchase orders and ensure accuracy of all files and maintain records for same on account payable system and track all products.
- Documents and process all orders and ensure compliance to all custom laws and regulations and work according to SOP and analyze all supplier performance and manage communication with suppliers and maintain high standards of all service delivery.
- Develop and ensure implementation of all import and export policies and recommend changes to all service providers if required and monitor all transitions between suppliers.
- Maintain regular communication with sourcing and engineering team and prepare and update tariff classification process for all import goods and provide training to users for all business requirements.
- Design all standard operating procedures for all import and export processes according to company policies and administer each shipment to avoid any delays and monitor all activities in foreign trade zone.
- Evaluate various documents and commercial invoices and ensure compliance to all federal regulations for same and prepare documents for all shipment and obtain required approval.
- Females only
- knowledge of MOH regulatory affairs is a must
- Cairo resident
- Excellent English is a must
- Experience in medical/pharmaceutical import field
- Can work in fast track environments
- Able to follow up all the job aspects day to day without discrepancy and report to Management
- Problem solving skills
- Regulatory Affairs ManagerConfidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo9 days ago
- Registration ManagerConfidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo9 days ago