- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual bonus - medical insurance
About the Job
- Doing everything possible to ensure delighting customers
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Team Leader and aids my team members to enhance their skills
- Understand the business and Identify the business needs (Business Case).
- Define the project scope.
- Elicit requirements.
- Analyze requirements, Document and present requirements.
- Communicate requirements.
- Process Modeling.
- Verifying that the solution meets the requirements
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
We are Saudi company based in Riyadh, was established in 1996 and its business is based on providing the best products in addition to maintenance and technical support services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mega Trust