- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The overall purpose of a Logistics Pricing Analyst is to complete freight network bids based on current market conditions.
- The Logistics Pricing Analyst is responsible for recommending and executing strategic pricing while utilizing price modeling tools and price optimization software.
- Process, analyze, and submit complex freight network bid packages
- Analyze freight market to fully understand company freight needs
- Maintain relationships with sales in order to understand and meet the needs of the customer
- Help in the maintenance of freight contracts
- Provide accurate and timely responses to customer’s rate requests
- Provide rate recommendations to upper management
- Provide upper management with ad hoc business reports
- Study freight, rate, and truck capacity trends to fully understand pricing strategy
- Other duties/special projects as needed
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
El Bedaya Company was founded in 2004. In very short period of time El Bedaya has become one of the Egypt’s best known freight forwarders due to the successful management, considerable experience and dedicated team.
See all Careers and Jobs at Elbedaya Company
El Bedaya has a 24 hour follow-up system that keeps...