- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provide guidance and assist buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Meeting with buyers to understand their requirements in a property.
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Achieving sales target and executing sales strategies
- Making appointments to meet new and existing customers.
- Understanding your customers’ needs.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management