- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
Confidential, Bonus & Profit Share .. ets
About the Job
- Monitor trends of industry, markets, competitors, customers and the effectiveness of the company’s sales channel, products/service, promotion, pricing.
- Qualify and/or quantify such monitoring activities so that organizational sharing and learning can take place for plan formation.
- Set company product sales, profit targets and sales objectives including budgets in consultation with Marketing and Service team.
- Monitor progress of actions and conduct reviews for issue resolution.
- Cultivate new markets and business opportunities.
- Formulate marketing action plans (define targets, product/service strategies, pricing policy, promotion actions, channeling, etc.) and execute such for short term and long term growth of sales and profits of the Company.
- In line with the marketing plan, plan actions and cultivate customers to gain orders for achieving sales and profit targets/objectives.
- Conduct proper record keeping so that marketing can qualify and/or quantify effectiveness of actions.
- Execute payment collection as required and requested by Finance & Accounting Department and ensure payment is collected on time.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Hold sales calls on target clients with focus on highlighting products/benefits/key selling points and prices/quotations according to the sales script and sales approach devised in accordance to the sales plan,
- Present a Demo through attending the operation with doctors to try the product
- Prepare tender papers & follow up tender technical report
- Follow up with Supply Chain Department (warehouse & Distribution) that order already accomplished & delivered to customer on time
- Conduct follow-up meetings/calls to clients to ensure delivery of products on time and finalizing the product installation physically and documentary according to their satisfaction as well as reporting/handling customer complaints or suggestions to Line Management
- Follow up the market changes and giving feedback on trends, competitors prices and services through regular field visits to key customers, meeting with staff members as well as participating in solving complaints of key/major strategic accounts,
- Attend all department cycle meetings, conferences, exhibitions and respective business development functions in line with role of promoting the company products and overall image,
- Submit the Monthly sales report to the direct Manager covering the activities performed through the week including progress to date, sales targets, collection follow-up and action plans as well as needed approvals for change/tuning/exceptions of the plan/pricing or overall approach
- Assist/cooperate with the collection function of the organization in following up on payments, late invoices as well as providing leads and data to support such operation in the Finance function,
- Provide information and recommendations in identifying in doctors/potential clients, setting and upgrading the categorization of current clients and prospects as well as the quality of new clients according to the system set by the Marketing department in coordination with the Business Unit,
- Respond promptly for the customer’s needs and calls, in a way that satisfy them.
- Communicate any new info from the market that might be useful to his colleagues in the company.
- Combines marketing & technical skills to monitor & manage all aspects of a product's life cycle in an organization
- Ensure that the product meets the requirement of customer , also marketing aspects of the position require the specialist analyze market trends
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
Hitachi Medical Corporation is committed to delivering advanced solutions,including diagnostic imaging equipment that meets the needs of physicians and patients
See all Careers and Jobs at Hitachi Medical System Middle East