- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Set up sales team plan in order to achieve sales target required by the Sales Manager.
- Detailing sales action plan to ensure that the target will be achieved on a monthly, quarterly & annually basis
- Establish strong business communications
- Responsible for leading, motivating the sales team to achieve goals and close sales
- Develop effective training programs that enhance sales team ability to acquire customers, negotiate deals, secure financing and complete paperwork for the sale
- Achieving sales target
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
4 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
NAMAA is a pioneering progressive company with a model real estate portfolio. We provide B2B (Business to Business) work solutions that are ergonomically designed to meet the needs of the entire business community.
See all Careers and Jobs at Namaa For Development and Real state
Each of our business lines is designed to raise...