- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
A Pre-Sales Engineer is needed where the main responsibility is:
- Assists with sizing and design guidance for fully integrated Datacenter solutions including (Server, Storage, Network, Security and load balancing)
- Provide architectural, technical guidance and infrastructure design, improvements, and planning to support our customers
- Produce accurate BoM's based on customer requirements.
- Provide validated solutions designs.
- Support partners with relevant product materials and reports for site preparation and competitive information.
- Providing technical explanation/support for sales solutions as per request
- Manage and support the pre-sales process in cooperation with the sales and technical team
- Processing with customer’s requests for pricing
- Participating in client calls with Sales Specialists and Account Executives.
- Translating complex business requirements into solutions.
- Assist Sales Specialists and Account Executives with presenting solutions to client.
- Providing advice regarding architectural questions, product prerequisites, product features, etc..
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key partners.
- Attending key partner events and training sessions.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Hardware Computer Networking Computer Software
About this Company
Excel Systems is one of the fast growing system integrator serving the Egyptian market. Based on deep understanding of the requirements of the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Excel Systems LLC
Established 2002 with system integration oriented structure
Experts in delivering physical and logical...