- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To be responsible for the effective performance management of the Shop Manager, Reps. Responsible for the management of all shop activities, taking overall responsibility for the recruitment, and management. To ensure that shop operating in the designated area achieve set income and profit targets.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To effectively recruit, induct, lead, manage, train and develop Shop Managers and Casual staff to agreed procedures and standards.
- To ensure the effective management of all retail staff and to ensure adequate staffing levels throughout the business.
- To give support to staff so they have the opportunity to develop their skills in the role and to achieve growth in sales.
- To ensure that all performance issues, and other issues within the shop, are addressed in an appropriate and timely manner.
- To uphold the reputation of Trinity Hospice by maintaining high personal standards and projecting a warm, appreciative and welcoming attitude towards customers, donors and staff.
- To effectively communicate with the shop staff, and other Trinity personnel, cascading information as relevant. To represent the trading business and communicate externally as required.
- To promote a customer care approach within the retail business, investigating complaints or issues of poor customer care, both timely and efficiently.
- To maintain and develop beneficial working relationships with other Trinity departments to further the organization's objectives, including appropriate attendance at Management Team meetings
- To take responsibility for personal and professional development.
- To ensure Management appraisals are completed quarterly.
- V. Good promote ‘Trinity’ brand in local communities.
- To ensure all shops are efficiently and effectively managed, visiting them regularly, and monitoring their compliance with policy, procedure and standards.
- To manage stock rotation.
- To develop corporate policy driving display, merchandising, pricing and grading.
- To monitor stock in each shop, ensuring there are adequate supplies. To identify methods of stock generation in conjunction with the Shop Manager, and to respond to stock concerns where relevant.
- Working in conjunction with consultants and contractors, to carry out new shop site evaluations and questionnaires.
- Working with contractors, to ensure shop refits are carried out in accordance with national guidelines meeting relevant time schedules, and ensuring shop standards are maintained on an ongoing basis.
- Responsibility for maintaining shops both freehold and leasehold to an acceptable standard, complying with both safety standards and planned preventative maintenance.
- To collate information and other statistical reports on shops’ progress, or action planning as required, ensuring timely and accurate reporting of all aspects of administration, following up issues of discrepancies as required.
- To take responsibility to ensure the awareness and understanding of the retail Health and Safety and the Equality Act 2016, and that the Trading Division complies with all relevant legislation.
- To instigate and implement new policies and working practices in conjunction with Directors and to undertake responsibility for ad-hoc initiatives, as and where appropriate.
- To ensure policies, procedures, guidelines and legislation comply with the Retail Asso
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Retail
About this Company
إكس تيم هي شركة حديثة التأسيس ذو رؤية حديثة تمتلك خبرة 8 سنوات في سوق التجارة بإكسسوار المحمول والتابلت في السوق المصرية
See all Careers and Jobs at Xteam
Xteam is a new company with new vision have 8 years of Mobile and tablets accessories trading in Egypt market