- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, confidential and negotiable
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
About the Job
- You will convert written material from one or more 'Arabic ‘ into 'English and from ‘ English’ to ‘ Arabic’', making sure that the translated version conveys the meaning of the original as clearly as possible. The target language is normally your mother tongue.
- Transcreating may also be part of the job, which is a mix of translation, localization and copywriting, where the text is culturally and linguistically adapted to suit the reader.
Translate a variety of content, including:
- Technical documents
3 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Writing and Editing
isYou need to show evidence of:
- Fluency in two or more languages
- A good understanding and in-depth knowledge of language/country-specific cultures, known as localization
- Subject matter knowledge specific to the content you'll be translating
- Excellent writing skills and command of grammar
- Attention to detail combined with the ability to work quickly to meet deadlines
- The ability to use initiative in a commercial context
- Proficiency in the use of a range of computer packages - knowledge of translation-oriented applications and software is helpful, though not essential
- Self-motivation, particularly if working as a freelancer
- Eagerness to acquire new knowledge.
- You typically need an excellent command of two or more languages. Those most in demand are the official languages of the Arab Republic of Egypt ( AR ) and the United States (Us).
About this Company
Science & Technology™ is a group of professionals who combine their individual skills to form a dynamic and successful team, helping individuals, companies and charities to maintain an online presence and keep them at the top of their field. Our tailored solutions will improve...
See all Careers and Jobs at Science & Technology Freelancers Team