- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Ticketing Agent is to join our team! Experience working in a similar position is required.
- The primary duties of the Ticketing Agent are to quote and book airfare to match our client’s itineraries and aid the operations department.
- Quickly and Efficiently provide air quotations for our tour consultants using a combination of contract rates and published fares ensuring competitive rates for our clients
- Issue exchanges and process full and partial refunds.
- Manage queues throughout the day for schedule changes, ticketing deadlines and cancelled itineraries.
- Analyze client itineraries and hold all necessary flights.
- Learn our company software to enter schedule changes.
If you are an individual with great knowledge of Air Ticketing and if you enjoy helping people to create their trip of a lifetime, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
About this Company
Flying Carpet Tours was founded in 1980 by the late Mr. Omar Kilany, and Mrs. Iman Hussein is the current CEO took the executive decision to revamp and to complete the business, She laid down the foundation for our business with a commitment to excellence and ethics, and her...
See all Careers and Jobs at Flying Carpet Tours